IATSE PAC is a non-partisan, federal political action committee (PAC) created in order for our union and its members to have a greater voice in the political and legislative process.
The IATSE PAC supports policy makers that fight to:
- Protect and expand collective bargaining rights, defend our pension funds and healthcare benefits, and eliminate so-called “Right-to-work” laws that enable free-riders
- Enforce strong copyright protections
- Protect funding for the arts
- Ensure equality for all and oppose all forms of discrimination.
Who Can Contribute?
Members of IATSE local unions and employees of the IATSE—and their families—are the only individuals who may contribute to the PAC
How To Contribute?
- Visit IATSEPAC.net to contribute online and access additional resources.
- Fill out and submit the IATSE PAC contribution form
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about payroll deduction options.
Did you know?
- Federal Law prohibits the use of union dues for political purposes. So, you must voluntarily sign up to contribute to IATSE PAC
- IATSE PAC is non-partisan. Funds are intended to support candidates who stand with workers, and against politicians who consistently stand against us.
- Contributors to the IATSE PAC will receive a unique lapel pin to signify their commitment to standing up and fighting back.